RFQ Ref: 002 /17-18
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION - CANCELLED
RFQ Ref: 002 /17-18
Quotations/Proposals are hereby requested for the Land preparation for a fruit trees production project according to the following Terms of Reference/ Specifications:
- 20 Ha of land must be prepared by an Excavator for planting fruit trees
- The land preparation should be 1, 2 metres deep and mix the soil up to 90cm
- The Excavator will be hired on a dry rate basis
- The work should commence within three days after the Purchase Order has been issued
- The work should be completed within 60 days or less
- The project site is at Gubenxa Valley which is 50km outside Elliot on the R56 road to Ugie.
OTHER COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS:
- Proof of the excavator availability must be submitted with the quotation by this RFQ closing date e.g. Affidavit / signed consent letter for hiring the plant equipment
- The Suitable Service Providers’ quotations must be supported by a clear project implementation plan with time-lines.
- The Final Project implementation plan will be discussed and finalised with the appointed service provider.
- The project completion will be approved/signed off after the site inspection which will be done by the Project Manager on receipt of the project closing report.
RFQ/P Closing date and time is Monday, 14 August 2017 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr S. Singeni or Mr Z. Duze
Chris Hani Development Agency
15 Warner Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com