RFQ 048 / 2016-17
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Quotations are hereby requested for the Provision of General Building Works at Ikhephu Offices in Elliot. (According to the attached specifications).
- Compulsory Briefing and Site inspection Session – Wednesday, 7 June 2017 at 11h00.
- CIDB Grade requirement – 1 GB or higher (Only quotations which are supported by the proof of the required CIDB qualification will be considered).
- Suitable contractors must be registered on the CSD and submit proof thereof with their quotations.
- Quotations must be supported by the proof of the availability of a certified electrician as a member of the project team.
- The copies of the BOQ will be issued out during the Briefing Session at the construction site.
- The Methodology and the project plan must be submitted with the completed BOQ (Quotation).
- Project kick-off meeting (to be attended by the PSC including the contractor and beneficiary) – Monday, 12 June 2017.
- Final Project site inspection – Friday, 30 June 2017
- Attendance of project snags/ defects – 1 July 2017 to 15 July 2017
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Friday, 09 June 2017 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr S. Singeni or Mr A. Jamari
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org