BID NOTICE - AWARD
- AL2 PROPERTY TRUST
- ARABA GROUP
AL2 PROPERTY TRUST WAS AWARDED AT R 15.5 MILLION RANDS.
CHDA / EOI_002-2016
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FROM QUALIFIED SUPPLIERS
FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF OFFICE SPACE FOR THE
CHRIS HANI DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
CHDA, registered as the Chris Hani Development Agency, is a state – owned company (SOC) and is wholly owned by the Chris Hani District Municipality. CHDA has completed its establishment phase, and is in the second year of its programming and project implementation, resulting in additional staff, and a requirement for larger office space. Expressions of interest are hereby requested from interested and qualified suppliers or property developers for the development and provision of suitable offices for the agency, for both of the proposed following scenarios:
Development of custom designed offices on a turnkey project, with a sales option, and
Development of custom designed offices on a lease – to – buy option in 3 or 6 years
Proposals must be submitted with the following key conditions considered:
- Respondents to have a potential site which is within the office precinct of Queenstown
- Respondents to indicate if there is a current structure on proposed site, or vacant land
- Respondents to be in a position to prepare and submit a preliminary conceptual design of proposed building or office premises, and associated high level costing
- Respondents to indicate a projected sales value for a turnkey project, or customised design and building option
- Respondents to indicate their willingness to sell to CHDA after development
- Respondents to provide options if the CHDA were to enter into a lease arrangement with an option to buy either in 3 years or 6 years.
- Respondents to provide a brief overview of what is involved in the costing, from building costs, to relocation, branding, rates, etc
- Respondents to provide timeframes for delivery should they be awarded the project by February 2016
- Respondents or responding professional teams to indicate their capability and capacity in providing the required goods and services, and
- Respondents to outline terms and conditions to provide the service
- In addition, all respondents to:
- Provide valid tax clearance certificate
- Provide valid BBBEE certificate
- Provide letter of good standing for rates and taxes issued by the respective municipality
Proposals will be evaluated as follows:
- Skills, Expertise and Experience of Professional Teams 30
- Suitability of Proposed Solution as per Conceptual Designs and Location 50
- Timeframes 20
- Costing and Pricing Models on Options 1 and 2 90
- Demonstration of BBBEE Compliance 10
All respondents are encouraged to conduct a site visit to the current CHDA offices to establish detailed requirements in space and usage.
Respondents to note that a pre-qualification (functionality assessment) process will be undertaken, prior to further evaluation of proposals. All proposals to meet a minimum score of 80% overall in preliminary scoring to proceed to next level.
Failure to meet minimum criteria will result in the proposal being considered non-responsive and therefore not considered further.
All submission and technical – related queries are to be addressed in writing to the Manager: Finance and Supply Chain – Ms. Flicker Tiso (Email: email@example.com)
Respondents to note that bids which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by fax or electronically, will not be accepted.
Proposals must be delivered in a sealed envelope, marked with the supplier’s name, to the Tender Box, CHDA Reception situated at 64 Prince Alfred Street, Queenstown, 5300, not later than 12 noon Tuesday, 15 December 2015.
Mr Thukela Mashologu, Chief Executive Officer
64 Prince Alfred Street, Queenstown
National Anti – Corruption Hotline (0800 – 701 701)