OUTCOME - REQUEST FOR QUOTATION:
1. SHAKY LIFE HOLDINGS R 56 735.25 BBBEE LEVEL 3
2. JADA SERVICES AND SUPPLIES R 52 494.15 BBBEE LEVEL 1
3. HEAD CONERSTONE ENTERPRISES R 77 285.25 BBBEE LEVEL 1
THE HIGHEST POINTS WERE EARNED BY JADA SERVICES AND AWARDED THE ORDER.
REF: RFQ 04/2017
Quotations are hereby requested for the Provision of Protective clothing (According to the attached terms of reference/specification).
ITEMS AND SIZES: OVERALL X2
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Friday, 23 September 2016 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Ms Z. Xhashimba or Mr B. Ngozi
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org