RFQ 043 / 2016-17
CHDA_RFQ 043 / 2016-17
- BLACK SPOT MEDIA R 44 900.00 BBBEE LEVEL 1
- OPENFORM COMMUNICATIONS R 87 390.58 BBBEE LEVEL 4
- GOLD APPLE MARKETING (PICTURE VIDEO SLIDESHOW WAS PRESENTED INSTEAD OF MOTION)
BLACK SPOT MEDIA WAS AWARDED THE ORDER.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Quotations are hereby requested for taking 40 minute Video and compile a Video presentation,
For 7 SMME’s situated in;
Cala (2 smme’s), Elliot (1 smme), Cofimvaba (1 smme), Queenstown (2 smme’s) and Engcobo (1 smme).
- Visiting business sites of all SMME’s
- Interview CHDA CEO (8th segment)
The 40 minutes will be broken into 8 segments making 5 minutes each.
- Only quotations from service providers who have completed more than two similar projects will be considered;
- The business profile to be attached to the quotation;
- The suitable service providers may be requested to submit copies of two different DVDs which they had produced during the quotes evaluation
(According to the above terms of reference/specification).
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is 30 March 2017 at 10:00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Ms Z. Xabadiya or Mr B. Ngozi
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com