RFQ 041 / 2016-17
RFQ 041 / 2016-17
- RED GURAD SECURITY SERVICES R 26 475.00 BBBEE LEVEL-NON COMPLIANT
RED GUARD SECURITY SERVICES WAS AWARDED THE ORDER.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Quotations are hereby requested for the Provision of Alarm Monitoring and Armed Response Services for a Period of 36 months.
The service provider will provide security services such as alarm system monitoring and armed response. The object and function of the service provider is to minimise the risk of loss by virtue of theft as a result of burglary and in the case of vandalism and damages. The monitoring and armed response must operate 24 hours a day. When an alarm is received the service provider should proceed to our premises as reasonably possible. On arrival, the premises must be inspected for any sign of forced entry, in the event that force sign of entry is detected, the South African Police services should be contacted. The service provider must take all necessary steps to safeguard the premises. The service provider must undertake to test all electronic equipment installed every two months. Should malfunction and fault be detected, replacement or repairs are required immediately.
(According to the above terms of reference/specification).
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is 30 March 2017 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid Tax Clearance Certificate or proof of valid status of Tax matters (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Ms F. Tiso or Mr B. Ngozi
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com