RFQ 037 / 2016-17
RFQ 037 / 2016-17
- KWEZI RISK SOLUTIONS R 63 200.00 BBBEE LEVEL 1
KWEZI RISK SOLUTIONS WAS AWARDED THE ORDER.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Quotations are hereby requested for the Provision of Armed Security Guards to safe guarding the Komani Industrial Park for a period of four months.
(According to the below terms of reference/specification).
Security Guarding Specification:
- Grade C Armed Security Guards X 2
- Night shift services are required and extra ad hoc services will be negotiated when required
- Site: Komani Industrial Park
- Service Provider must be registered and comply with the PSIRA
- Services are required for a period of four (4) months
- Service Provider will be responsible for the provision of security guards uniforms and all other necessary service equipment
- Proof of Security Guards registration and fire arms registration must be provided
- Monthly Security Reports will be submitted to CHDA
- A Service Level Agreement will be signed upon the appointment of the Security Service Provider.
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Monday, 6 March 2017 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid Tax Clearance Certificate or proof of valid status of Tax matters (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr S. Singeni or Mr B. Ngozi
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com