1. NRG OFFICE SOLUTIONS, R 634 070.00, BB-BEE NON-COMPLIANT
2. HLUMISA TECHNOLOGIES, R 827 756.28, BB-BEE 1
NRG OFFICE WAS AWARDED THE ORDER
CHDA, registered as the Chris Hani Development Agency, is a state – owned company (SOC) and is wholly owned by the Chris Hani District Municipality. CHDA requires services of suitable service providers in order to pursue the implementation of its mandate of the provision of project management services to regional agricultural and agro-processing development projects, skills development, capacity building and mentoring services for co-operatives and SMME’s towards commercialisation of regional agricultural and agro-processing development projects according to the following details:
11 kV UNDERGROUND CABLE UPGRADE EZIBELENI
REF. NO: CHDA/BID/024/2016-17
Bids are hereby invited for the 11 kV underground cable upgrade between Ezibeleni 11kV and 22 kV sub-stations.
The compulsory Briefing Session will be held in Enoch Mgijima Local Municipality, 20 Brewery Road, Komani on Friday, 21 April 2017 at 10h00 and the Site Inspection will be conducted at the site after the Briefing Session. Only Bids from bidders who signed both the Briefing Session and the Site Inspection attendance register will be considered.
CIDB GRADE: 2 EP or HIGHER
Responsive Bids will be evaluated through the 80/20 Preferential Points System.
Technical enquiries should be addressed to Mr A. Gaji through his email address: AGaji@lukhanji.gov.za
LEASE, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF MULTIPURPOSE PRINTING MACHINES
REF. NO: CHDA/006/2016-17
Bids are invited for the lease, installation and maintenance of multipurpose printing machines for a period of 36 months.
The compulsory Briefing Session will be held in Chris Hani Development Agency, 64 Prince Alfred Street, Komani on Tuesday, 25 April 2017 at 10h00. Only Bids from bidders who signed the Briefing Session attendance register will be considered.
A Functionality pre-qualification will be assessed on the responsive bids. Only bids which earn a minimum of 70 % functionality pre-qualification score will qualify for the 80/20 Preferential Points System evaluation.
Technical enquiries should be addressed to Ms. F. Tiso through her email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue of Bids Documents: Documents will be available as from Wednesday, 19 April 2017 and can be collected between 08:00am – 16:00pm from CHDA offices, Receptionist – Ms. Nombulelo Nyokana (Email: email@example.com), 64 Prince Alfred Street in Queenstown at a non- refundable cost of R 500.00 per document for the 11kV Underground Cable Upgrade Ezibeleni and R 300.00 per document for the Lease , Installation and Maintenance of Multipurpose Printing Machines upon submission of a proof of deposit to the following bank account:
BANK : FNB
ACCOUNT HOLDER : Chris Hani Development Agency
ACCOUNT TYPE : Public Sector Account
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 62363654156
BRANCH : Queenstown
BRANCH CODE : 210920
REFERENCE : CHDA/024 OR CHDA/006 and Bidder’s Name
PLEASE NOTE The copy of the proof of Bid document payment must also be attached to the submitted Bid document.
BIDDERS SHALL TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING BID CONDITIONS:
- Chris Hani Development Agency’s Supply Chain Management Policy will apply.
- Bidders to be registered with the National Treasury’s Central Supplier Database and submit proof thereof in order to be considered.
- Bidders to include a copy of the Business Registration (CIPRO Certificate).
- Bids must be submitted with proof indicating that the Bidder’s tax matters are in good standing, e.g. a valid SARS tax clearance certificate.
- Bids should be submitted with a current BBBEE certificate, issued by a certified verification agency or a Sworn Affidavit as failure to do so will result in nil points being scored for BBBEE contribution level.
- Bidders to include a Company Profil
- Applications must be submitted with a letter of good standing or latest statement of account for rates/ taxes and service charges issued by the relevant municipality.
- All forms in the Bids/EOI documents must be completed in full, as failure to do so may render the submission invalid, or result in disqualification.
- Bids should be valid for 90 days after the closing d
- The Agency reserves the right to negotiate with Bidder
- Chris Hani Development Agency’s does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any other Bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the B
- The Agency reserves the right to extend the tender period by a notice in the pr
- Bids sent by post or courier must be placed in the Bid Box before the closing tim
- Applicants to note that Bids/EOI documents which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by fax or electronically, will not be accepted.
Procurement enquiries are to be addressed in writing to Mr. S. Singeni (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Completed Bids documents must be delivered in a sealed envelope, marked with the Bid description and Reference number, to the Tender Box in CHDA situated at 64 Prince Alfred Street, Queenstown, 5300, not later than Wednesday, 17 May 2017, 11:00.
Mr Thukela Mashologu, Chief Executive Officer
64 Prince Alfred Street, Queenstown
National Anti – Corruption Hotline (0800 – 701 701)