RFQ 033 / 2016-17
OUTCOME - REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
- LIKHAYA GENERAL TRADING R 152 854.50 BBBEE LEVEL 1
LIKHAYA GENERAL TRADING WAS AWARDED THE ORDER.
Quotations are hereby requested for the Supply and installation of new office windows blinds.
(According to the below terms of reference/specification).
Windows Blinds Specification:
- Horizontal wooden windows blinds
- 50 mm Basswood
- Dark Cherry Wood - Diamond Coated
- To be installed under the slab of the upper window frame
- Suitable service providers must take their own measurements of the office windows dimensions for quotations purposes.
Number of office building windows:
- Ground Storey = 21 windows
- First Storey = 30 windows
- Please note: The number of windows must be confirmed at the Site Inspection; No blinds will be installed in the Entrance Lobby area, in the Staircase/ stairway area and neither in the Braai area.
A compulsory Site Inspection will be held on Monday, 20 February 2017 from 10h00;
The Site Inspection Attendance Register will be signed only up to 10h15;
Quotations of service providers who did not sign the Site Inspection Attendance Register will not be considered;
The Compulsory Site Inspection will be held in the CHDA new offices building site at number 15 Warner Street, Sandringham, Queenstown.
The required blinds sample will be available for viewing at the Site Inspection.
The Suitable Service Providers’ quotations must indicate clear project implementation time-lines.
The Project implementation plan will be discussed and finalised with the appointed service provider.
Suitable market related products guarantees/ warranty must be provided.
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Friday, 24 February 2017 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr S. Singeni or Mr B. Ngozi
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org