REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
CONDUCTINIG OF EMPLOYER CLIMATE SURVEY – 50 EMPLOYEES
INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- Project Planning
- Design of survey and translation into isiXhosa
- Drafting of the communication letter
- Loading email addresses for online survey administration for 50 employees. Facilitating the completion of the survey in a session led by a translator who speaks Xhosa.
- Data integration, analysis and statistical analysis
- A comprehensive overall report outlining the overall organisation’s results on each area measured with recommendations
AREAS TO BE MEASURED INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Perception of recruitment process
- Performance Management
- Resources and physical work environment
- Employee well and work-life balance
- Factors influencing engagement and retention
- Diversity and equity
For any enquiries please contact:
FM TISO, FLICKER@CHDA.ORG.ZA , FINANCE AND ADMIN MANAGER
DATES: IMMEDIATE COMMENCEMENT FROM APPOINTMENT DATE
ASSIGNMENT TO BE FINALISED IN PERIOD OF 1 MONTH, NO LATER THAN 15 MARCH 2021
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Wednesday, 20 January 2021 @ 12H00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report.
- Submit a valid copy of the SARS Tax PIN document.
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company.
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr B Ngozi (SCM Related)
Chris Hani Development Agency
15 Warner Street
Tel no. 045 807 4000