REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
PROJECT PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEOGRAPHY AND LAYOUT AND DESIGN OF ANNUAL REPORT SERVICES
INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- Photo-shoot of various project sites and locations, with a gallery of edited high-resolution still-shots that can be utilised on agency marketing material, website and publications. Final output to be provided in high-resolution, DVD format
- Video-shoot of various project sites and locations that will be converted to a 5-min video, incorporating existing material / video footage, with voice-over. Final output to be provided in high-resolution, DVD format that can be emailed to funders, and uploaded on agency website
- Design and layout of annual report publication, based in provided input, not exceeding 100 pages cover to cover. Final output to be provided in high-resolution, print-ready format
LOCATIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Komani and Ezibeleni
- Ilinge and Lesseyton
- Molteno / Sterkstroom
- Bilatye / Qamata
- Indwe / Elliot
DATES: IMMEDIATE COMMENCEMENT FROM APPOINTMENT DATE
ASSIGNMENT TO BE FINALISED IN PERIOD OF 1 MONTH, NO LATER THAN 28 FEBRUARY 2021
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Wednesday, 20 January 2021 @ 12H00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report.
- Submit a valid copy of the SARS Tax PIN document.
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company.
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr F. Tiso and Mr B Ngozi (SCM Related)
Chris Hani Development Agency
15 Warner Street
Tel no. 045 807 4000
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com