OUTCOME - REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
BIDDERS WHO QUALIFIED FOR FUNCTIONALITY:
- SEASONS FIND 627 CC R 49 715.40 BBBEE LEVEL 1
- VULIDAMA TRADING R 68 260.90 BBBEE LEVEL 1
- IPHA TRADING R 128 131.48 BBBEE LEVEL 1
BIDDERS WHO DID NOT QUALIFY FOR FUNCTIONALITY
- SPLIT BAR AGENCIES R 148 564.80 BBBEE LEVEL 3 (NO RELEVANT CIDB REGISTRATION AND PROJECT PLAN)
- DALASILE ENTERPRISES R 145 010.00 BBBEE LEVEL 1 (NO RELEVANT CIDB REGISTRATION AND PROJECT PLAN)
- SHAKY LIFE HOLDINGS R 67 170.00 BBBEE LEVEL 3 (NO RELEVANT CIDB REGISTRATION)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Quotations are hereby requested for the Provision of Water connection and ablution facility upgrade for the Qamata Mechanisation Centre. (According to the attached specifications).
- A compulsory site inspection to be attended by suitable service providers/ contractors in the Qamata Mechanization Centre by Monday, 14 November 2016, 11h00. The Site Inspection attendance register will be the only proof document for evaluation verification of attendance and it must be signed by bidding contractors before 11h15 on the scheduled date.
- Suitable providers must be registered for CIDB Grade 1 CE or SD or SO and must submit proof therefore with their quotations in order to be considered.
- A project plan proposal must be submitted with the quotation documents.
- Works to start within 7 days after the order issued.
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Thursday, 17 November 2016 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr Z. Duze or Mr B. Ngozi
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org