OUTCOME - REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
AMAZONITE SASOL SCORED THE MOST POINTS AND AWARDED THE ORDER.
Quotations are hereby requested for the Supply of 10 000 litres of diesel for Indwe and Qamata field operations. The diesel must be available within 100km of the Qamata mechanisation centre.
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Tuesday, 29 November 2016 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
· Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
· Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
· Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
· Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
· If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
· This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
· Price is allocated up to 80 points
· B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr Z. Duze or Mr B. Ngozi
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195