EOI REF. NO: CHDA/EOI/021/2016-17(AWARD AND CANCELLATIONS)
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Chemical Engineering
5. Diesel Mechanic
6. Town Planning
8. Quantity Surveying
9. Land Surveying
10. Environmental Services
11. Occupational Health and Safety Services
12. Social Facilitation Services
13. Agricultural Consultancy
THE ABOVE PSP'S HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO EXPIRY OF BIDS VALIDITY PERIOD.
1. Civil Engineering
AWARDED PANEL WITH THE ATTACHED RATES AND PROFESSIONAL FEES
- BMK CONSULTING ENGINEERS, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- UHAMBISO CONSULT, BBBEE LEVEL 8
- INGWENYA ASSOCIATES CONSULTING, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- IXENGINEERS, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- SNETHEMBA CONSULTANTS, BBBEE LEVEL 1
The detailed terms of reference and selection criteria are indicated in the Expression of Interest document. No Briefing Session will be held.
Issue of EOI Documents: Documents will be available as from Wednesday, 15 March 2017 and can be collected between 08:00am – 16:00pm from CHDA offices, Receptionist – Ms. Nombulelo Nyokana (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org), 64 Prince Alfred Street in Queenstown at a non- refundable cost of R 300.00 per document upon submission of a proof of deposit to the following bank account:
BANK : FNB
ACCOUNT HOLDER : Chris Hani Development Agency
ACCOUNT TYPE : Public Sector Account
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 62363654156
BRANCH : Queenstown
BRANCH CODE : 210920
REFERENCE : CHDA/EOI/021/2016-17/Applicant’s Name
PLEASE NOTE : The copy of the proof of EOI document payment must also be attached to the submitted EOI document.
All inquiries are to be addressed in writing to Mr. S. Singeni (Email: email@example.com).
In addition to the above, the following minimum requirements must be noted:
· The Professional Service Providers should be registered with professional organizations
· Applications must be submitted with proof indicating that the Bidder’s tax matters are in good standing, e.g. a valid SARS tax clearance certificate
· Applications must be submitted with a current BBBEE certificate, issued by a certified verification agency or a Sworn Affidavit as failure to do so will result in nil points being scored for BBBEE contribution level.
· Applications must be submitted with a letter of good standing or latest statement of account for rates/ taxes and services issued by the relevant municipality
· All forms in the EOI documents must be completed in full, as failure to do so may render the submission invalid, or result in disqualification
· All applications and offered services rates are to hold good for a period of 90 days
· All applicants to note that a pre-qualification (functionality assessment) process will be undertaken, prior to preferential points system evaluation as part of the selection criteria. All applicants to meet a minimum score of 70 functionality points overall in functionality scoring in order to proceed to preferential points system evaluation.
· Failure to meet these minimum functionality points will result in the EOI application being considered non-responsive and therefore not considered for selection into the Panel of the Professional Service Providers
· The Pre-qualification will assess: Registration with a professional organization; the location of the PSP; the experience; expertise and eligibility for the Professional Indemnity Insurance cover.
· 90/10 Preferential Points System will be applicable as part of the Selection Criteria.
· A maximum of five (5) PSP which earn the highest Preferential Points System points will be selected per each PSPs discipline of the 36 months Panel.
· Common services rates will be negotiated with the selected PSPs for each discipline of the 36 months Panel.
· Applicants to note that EOI documents which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by fax or electronically, will not be accepted.
Completed EOI documents must be delivered in a sealed envelope, marked with the EOI reference number and description, to the Tender Box in CHDA situated at 64 Prince Alfred Street, Queenstown, 5300, not later than Monday, 10 April 2017, 11:00.