OUTCOME - REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
- OCAN TRADING R 79 800.00 BBBEE LEVEL 1
- SHAKY LIFE HOLDINGS R 80 080.00 BBBEE LEVEL 3
- KNOW AND GROW ECONOMIC SOLUTIONS R 85 680.00 BBBEE LEVEL 3
- DICLA TRAINING AND PROJECTS R 92 340.00 BBBEE LEVEL 2
- SEASONS FIND 627 CC R 118 560.00 BBBEE LEVEL 1
- KHUMBENI CONSTRUCTION R 123 299.66 BBBEE LEVEL 1
- NEW HEIGHTS 1274 CC R 209 969.76 BBBEE LEVEL 1
THE HIGHEST TOTAL PREFERENTIAL POINTS WERE 100.00 AND WERE EARNED BY OCAN TRADING AND AWARDED THE ORDER.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Quotations are hereby requested for the Supply and delivery of 5200 litres of diesel, 500pp, to Elliot at Gubenxa (50 km outside of Elliot town).
(According to the above terms of reference/specification).
This Diesel is required by the 18th November 2016 OR EARLIER.
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Tuesday, 15 November 2016 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr Z. Duze or Mr B. Ngozi
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com