OUTCOME - REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
- S&J DYNAMIC TRADING R 61 820.00 BBBEE LEVEL 1
- IMINOYOLO TRADING R 64 167.80 BBBEE LEVEL 1
- SHAKY LIFE HOLDINGS R 62 045.49 BBBEE LEVEL 3
- SEASONS FIND 627 CC R 93 326.10 BBBEE LEVEL 1
- KNOW AND GROW ECONOMIC SOLUTIONS R 69 056.42 BBBEE LEVEL 3
THE HIGHEST TOTAL PREFERENTIAL POINTS WERE 100.00 AND WERE EARNED BY S&J DYNAMIC TRADING AND THEREFORE AWARDED THE ORDER.
Quotations are hereby requested for the Supply and delivery of building material to Ikhephu Offices 5km outside Elliot (According to the below terms of reference/specification).
- Cement 50kg – 100 bags
- Wire binding rod 4mm x 5kg x 50m – 2 rolls
- Brick blocks m6 15kg – 400 bricks
- Door frame assemble 76 x 34 – 9 frames
- Door frame meranti 42 x 86 – 3 frames
- Window frames natural 600 x 600 1v – 3 frames
- Window frames aluminium TH1800 x 1200 top & bottom – 9 frames
- Lintels 1.5m x 150mm – 25
- Lintel 900mm x 110mm – 3
- Lintel 2.7m x 150mm – 2
- River sand – 3 loads (on 1ton)
- Crusher stone – 1 loads (on 1ton)
These materials are required by the 15th November 2016.
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Friday, 11November 2016 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr A. Jamari or Mr B. Ngozi
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com