1. SXOSH ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS, R 121 240.10, BBBEE LEVEL 1
1. S AND J DYNAMIC TRADING, R 130 490.50, BBBEE LEVEL 1
2. KUMKANI ELECTRICAL, R 165 894.06, BBBEE LEVEL 1
SXOSH ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS WAS AWARDED THE ORDER.
Quotations are hereby requested for Electrification of Qamata Mechanisation Centre according to the following terms of reference/specification:
A compulsory Clarification Meeting & Site Inspection will be held as scheduled below:
Prospective tenderers who arrive more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed to attend the abovementioned meeting. It is compulsory to sign the clarification meeting attendance register in clear and eligible writing. Failure to do so will result in a tenderer being considered non-responsive.
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Thursday, 07 June 2018 at 12h00.
Suitable Service Providers must please submit their quotations with supporting documentation before the above closing time through the following SCM Office’s email address: email@example.com
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
· 80/20 – preferential points system evaluation to be conducted only for responsive bidders’ quotes which meet the local production and content requirements as indicated on the MBD 6.2 document attached;
· MBD 6.2 and Annexures declaration of local production and content documents must be properly completed;
· Quotes which are supported by false or incomplete declarations will be disqualified;
· If, for a particular designated product the minimum threshold for local production and content cannot be met for various reasons (e.g. imported fibre, imported dye, imported zip or any other imported raw material), bidders must apply for exemption by DTi. After checking with the industry, the DTi will decide whether or not to grant an exemption.
· MBD 6.2 and Annexure C Declarations with any indication of exempted imported products which are not supported by an officially signed DTi exemption letter WIIL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The official-signed exemption letter request should be sent to the DTi before the closure of the RFQ and must cover the following:
Dr Tebogo Makube
Chief Director: Industrial Procurement Unit
The Department of Trade and Industry
Private Bag X84,
· Suppliers are advised to consult the local production and content designated goods’ wholesalers/manufactures for obtaining the proper information about the goods’ imported/local production and imported/local raw material up to the detail of the value thereof.
· The DTi can be contacted for any inquiries regarding the Local production and content declarations requirements as well as for confirming any locally (S.A.) produced products or content through Dr. T. Makube’s email indicated above.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr K. Hlazo & Mr S. Jobela
Chris Hani Development Agency
15 Warner Street, Southbourne
Tel no. 045 807 4000
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or Siyabonga@chda.org.za