1. SXOSH ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS, R 121 240.10, BBBEE LEVEL 1
1. S AND J DYNAMIC TRADING, R 130 490.50, BBBEE LEVEL 1
2. KUMKANI ELECTRICAL, R 165 894.06, BBBEE LEVEL 1
SXOSH ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS WAS AWARDED THE ORDER.
Quotations are hereby requested for Electrification of Qamata Mechanisation Centre according to the following terms of reference/specification:
- The appointed service provider will be required to provide, connect and install the following list of material.
- All material to be used must be approved by South African Bureau of Standards (SABS)
- The connection will be done at Qamata Mechanisation Centre, which is 15km outside from Cofimvaba and 60km from Queenstown
- The connection will be done at Main Hall and surrounding offices In Qamata, which will be clarified on the day of Briefing session
- Suitable service providers should submit the proof of registration for the CIDB Grade 1 EB/EP or Higher
- Service providers will need to have Certificate of Compliance (COC) in order to qualify for this project
- Completion Certificate will be required at the end of the project
- Services must be started within 7 days after the appointment of the service provider
A compulsory Clarification Meeting & Site Inspection will be held as scheduled below:
- Venue: Qamata Mechanisation Centre
- Date: 30 May 2018
- Time: 11h00
Prospective tenderers who arrive more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed to attend the abovementioned meeting. It is compulsory to sign the clarification meeting attendance register in clear and eligible writing. Failure to do so will result in a tenderer being considered non-responsive.
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Thursday, 07 June 2018 at 12h00.
Suitable Service Providers must please submit their quotations with supporting documentation before the above closing time through the following SCM Office’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- More clarity documents may be required during the evaluation processes
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms),
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
· 80/20 – preferential points system evaluation to be conducted only for responsive bidders’ quotes which meet the local production and content requirements as indicated on the MBD 6.2 document attached;
· MBD 6.2 and Annexures declaration of local production and content documents must be properly completed;
· Quotes which are supported by false or incomplete declarations will be disqualified;
· If, for a particular designated product the minimum threshold for local production and content cannot be met for various reasons (e.g. imported fibre, imported dye, imported zip or any other imported raw material), bidders must apply for exemption by DTi. After checking with the industry, the DTi will decide whether or not to grant an exemption.
· MBD 6.2 and Annexure C Declarations with any indication of exempted imported products which are not supported by an officially signed DTi exemption letter WIIL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The official-signed exemption letter request should be sent to the DTi before the closure of the RFQ and must cover the following:
- Procuring entity/government department/state owned company,
- RFQ/bid number,
- Closing date,
- Item(s) for which the exemption is being requested for,
- Description of the goods, services or works for which the requested exemption item will be used for and the local content that can be met,
- Reason(s) for the request.
Dr Tebogo Makube
Chief Director: Industrial Procurement Unit
The Department of Trade and Industry
Private Bag X84,
· Suppliers are advised to consult the local production and content designated goods’ wholesalers/manufactures for obtaining the proper information about the goods’ imported/local production and imported/local raw material up to the detail of the value thereof.
· The DTi can be contacted for any inquiries regarding the Local production and content declarations requirements as well as for confirming any locally (S.A.) produced products or content through Dr. T. Makube’s email indicated above.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr K. Hlazo & Mr S. Jobela
Chris Hani Development Agency
15 Warner Street, Southbourne
Tel no. 045 807 4000
Emails: email@example.com or Siyabonga@chda.org.za