OUTCOME - REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
- PVZ SECURITY AND CLEANING SERVICES R 178 720.00 BBBEE LEVEL 3
- KWEZI RISK SOLUTIONS AND CLEANING SERVICES R 233 130.00 BBBEE LEVEL 1
THE HIGHEST POINTS WERE EARNED BY PVZ SECURITY AND CLEANING SERVICES AND AWARDED THE ORDER.
Quotations are hereby requested for the Provision of Bush Clearing & Removal of Debris Services at Qamata Irrigation Scheme according to the following specifications and conditions:
- Bush clearing services for planting vegetable crops in a ten (10) ha (hectors) field.
- Debris to be removed away from the site by the appointed service provider.
- The quotations must detail the services methodology and project timeframes.
- Service providers must attend a Compulsory Site Inspection for efficient quoting on Tuesday, 18 October 2016 @ 11h00 in order for their quotations to be considered. Suitable service providers must meet the CHDA officials and sign the Site Inspection attendance register not later than 11h15 in the Qamata Irrigation Scheme office.
The closing date and time for the submission of the detailed quotations to the CHDA office is Friday, 21 October 2016 at 11h00. Quotations which are submitted after the indicated closing date and time will not be considered.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr Z. Duze or Mr B. Ngozi
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com