1. CCU Supply and Delivery, R 524 400.00, BBBEE LEVEL 4
2. Tractor World, R 508 440.00, BBBEE LEVEL 5
3. Malisa Investment Trust, R 622 440.00, BBBEE LEVEL 1
4. S and J Dynamic Trading (PTY) LTD, R 609 226.17, BBBEE LEVEL 1
5. AJS Solutions, R 543 943.65, BBBEE LEVEL 1
1. KDC Trading, R 465 120.00, BBBEE LEVEL 1
CCU SUPPLY AND DELIVERY WAS AWARDED THE BID AT A VALUE OF R 524 400.00 RANDS.
CHDA, registered as the Chris Hani Development Agency, is a state – owned company (SOC) and is wholly owned by the Chris Hani District Municipality. CHDA requires services of suitable service providers in order to pursue the implementation of its mandate of the provision of project management services to regional agricultural and agro-processing development projects, skills development, capacity building and mentoring services for co-operatives and SMME’s towards commercialisation of regional agricultural and agro-processing development projects according to the following details:
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LUCERNE HARVESTING MACHINERY
REF. NO: BID/002/17-18
CHDA seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced service provider for the supply and delivery of Lucerne harvesting machinery to the Qamata Mechanisation Centre +/- 15km from Cofimvaba and +/- 60 km from Queenstown.
A Functionality pre-qualification will be assessed on the responsive bids.
Only bids which earn a minimum of 60 % functionality pre-qualification score will qualify for the 80/20 Preferential Points System evaluation.
Issue of Bids/EOI Documents: Documents will be available as from Monday, 12 February 2018 and can be collected between 08:00am – 16:00pm from CHDA offices, Receptionist – Ms. Nombulelo Nyokana (Email: email@example.com), 15 Warner Street Southbourne in Queenstown at a non- refundable cost of R 300.00 per document upon submission of a proof of deposit to the following bank account:
BANK : FNB
ACCOUNT HOLDER : Chris Hani Development Agency
ACCOUNT TYPE : Public Sector Account
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 62363654156
BRANCH : Queenstown
BRANCH CODE : 210920
REFERENCE : Bid Ref. and Bidder’s Name
PLEASE NOTE : The copy of the proof of Bid document payment must also be attached to the submitted Bid document.
All procurement inquiries are to be addressed in writing to Mr. S. Singeni (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
All bids concepts inquiries are to be addressed in writing to Mr. M. Mayekiso (Email: email@example.com).
In addition to the above, the following minimum requirements must be noted:
- Applications must be submitted with proof indicating that the Bidder’s tax matters are in good standing, e.g. a valid SARS tax clearance certificate
- Applications must be submitted with a current BBBEE certificate, issued by a certified verification agency or a Sworn Affidavit as failure to do so will result in nil points being scored for BBBEE contribution level.
- Applications must be submitted with a letter of good standing or latest statement of account for rates/ taxes and services issued by the relevant municipality
- All forms in the Bids documents must be completed in full, as failure to do so may render the submission invalid, or result in disqualification
- All applications and offered prices are to hold good for a period of 90 days
- All service providers to note that a pre-qualification (functionality assessment) process will be undertaken, prior to preferential points’ system evaluation as part of the selection criteria. All service providers to meet a minimum threshold score of functionality points in order to qualify for the preferential points’ system evaluation.
- Service providers to note that Bids documents which are late, incomplete, unsigned or submitted by fax or electronically, will not be accepted.
Completed Bids documents must be delivered in a sealed envelope, marked with the BID reference number and description, to the Tender Box in CHDA situated at 15 Warner Street, Southbourne, Queenstown, 5320, not later than Friday, 02 March 2018, 12:00.
Mr Thukela Mashologu, Chief Executive Officer
15 Warner Street, Southbourne, Queenstown
National Anti – Corruption Hotline (0800 – 701 701)