RFQ Ref: 030 /17-18
- MGW INVESTMENTS, R 64 372.78, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- BIG ARK INVESTMENTS, R 65 277.85, BBBEE LEVEL 3
- SIYANQOBA INVESTMENTS, R 66 792.85, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- SOBUWA PROJECTS, R 116 599.00, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- KWEZI RISK SOLUTIONS
- PVZ SECURITY
- SAKHANYA SECURITY
MGW INVESTMENTS WAS AWARDED THE ORDER.
Quotations are hereby requested for the Supply and delivery of Refuse bags, Gloves and Dust Masks.
(According to the below terms of reference/specification).
1. TWO HUNDRED BALES OF BLACK AND CLEAR REFUSE BAGS
ü ONE HUNDRED BALES OF BLACK REFUSE BAGS AND ONE HUNDERED BALES OF CLEAR REFUSE BAGS I.E. ( 1 BALE = 10 PACKETS OF 25 REFUSE BAGS PER PACKET)
ü REFUSE BAG SIZE DIMENSIONS: 750MM X 950MM
ü 25 MICRONS BLACK & CLEAR REFUSE BAGS
2. NEOPREME LATEX GLOVES OR EQUIVALENT
ü 500 PAIRS OF SIZE 8 GLOVES (28MIL/0.70MM FLOCK LINED)
3. MOULDED RESPIRATORY DUST MASKS
ü 15 X CASES/CARTOON OF MOULDED RESPIRATORY MASKS (20 MASKS PER CASE/CARTOON)
ü OUTER MATERIAL – 110 GSM POLYSTER FABRIC
ü FILTER MATERIAL – P2 MELT BLOWN FILTER MEDIUM, WITH INNER MOULD MATERIAL – 150GSM POLYSTER NON ITCH. NOSE BRIDGE ADJUSTER – ALUMINIUM NOSE BRIDGE ADJUSTER.
ü RESPIRATORY CLASS – FFP2, WITH FILTERING EFFICIENCY – 100%
Goods to be delivered to project manager at CHDA offices, 15 Warner Street, Southbourne, Queenstown.
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Monday, 05 February 2018 at 10h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mrs Z. Xabadiya or Mr K. Hlazo
Chris Hani Development Agency
15 Warner Street
Tel no. 045 807 4000
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org