RFQ Ref: 010 /17-18
- GARDEN ROUTE CABINETS, R 80 216.10, BBBEE LEVEL 4
- SEASONS FIND, R 150 443.52, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- KNOW AND GROW ECONOMIC SOLUTIONS, R 97 400.00, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- YASA TRADING PROJECTS, R 141 020.40, BBBEE LEVEL 1
GARDEN ROUTE CABINETS WAS AWARDED THE ORDER.
Quotations are hereby requested for the Supply and delivery of Furniture.
10 x cluster desks (worktops/workstations) (1800x1200) mm, melamine mahogany.
6 x systems cabinet with roller door 1150(w) X 1500(h) mm, melamine mahogany.
2 x systems cabinet 1500 X 916 mm, melamine mahogany.
1 x tender box: 0.8m(l) x 0.5m(w) x 1.5m(h), lockable door on one the side, tender documents submission hole to be on top (arch lever file size), with four suitable wheels with brakes underneath the box, written “CHDA TENDERS” on silver aluminium plate (0.4m x 0.3m) fixed on the front, cherry wood.
KINDLY SUPPLY PICTURES OF ALL THE FURNITURE WITH QUOTE.
(According to the above terms of reference/specification).
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Thursday, 05 October 2017 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Ms F. Tiso or Mr S. Singeni
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com