RFQ Ref: 009 /17-18
- CHM VUWANI, R 144 398.42, BBBEE LEVEL 2
- NEO TECHOLOGIES, R 149 497.77, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- KDC TRADING, R 208 432.17, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- CYBERBOSS, R 209 999.16, BBBEE LEVEL 1
CHM VUWANI WAS AWARDED THE ORDER.
Quotations are hereby requested for the Provision of 14 (fourteen) laptops in total.
14 x (HP ProBook 450 G4 Intel Core i5-6200U, 6GB 1600MHz DDR3 1D, 500GB 5400rpm, 15.6" HD SVA AG (1366x768), Webcam, DVD+-RW, kbd TP, Numpad, FPR, Intel AC (1x1) +BT, Win10 Pro, 1-1-0, SEA) OR EQUIVALENT (e.g. Dell / Lenovo / Acer)
- In addition to the “normal” 20-hole VGA projector connection port, we require all laptops to have HDMI connection port
- Manufacturer extended warranty to be provided.
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 09h00
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Ms F. Tiso or Ms B. Makhohliso
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com