RFQ Ref: 006 /17-18
- MBALA SECURITY, R 149 500.00, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- MADOX SECURITY, R 180 000.00, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- SINQOBILE EQUESTRIAN SECURITY, R 370 398.80, BBBEE LEVEL 2
MBALA SECURITY SERVICES WAS AWARDED THE ORDER.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Quotations are hereby requested for the 24 Hour Security Services for a Period of 10 months for the Qamata Mechanisation Centre.
Services of trained security personnel are required by CHDA to perform duties on the site of the Qamata Mechanisation Centre in Qamata. The security services shall be provided on the above property and shall in general entail the patrolling of premises, access control, protection of assets, personnel and/ or members of the public escorting where required and protection from and/ or to buildings and general crime prevention measures as agreed upon.
Services to be provided:
- Provide three Grade D security guards onsite per day, with one guard available for a day shift and two guards available on a night shift, every day of the week (24/7) for the duration of the contract period
- Patrolling of the grounds and building at regular intervals to ensure safety of assets and limit trespassing on the grounds
- Ensuring adequate access control to the grounds to limit trespassing by unauthorized persons, and entry by animals
- Ensuring that the lights are switched off during the day and that the necessary lights are left on at night
- Dealing with periods of unrest and riots in an applicable manner, exercise of crowd management, to ensure least negative impact on center assets and personnel
- Reporting of all security – related incidents to the identified contact person within 12 hours, and providing assistance in reporting of crimes, police statements and related action
- To provide monthly reporting I the agreed upon format
The scope of services shall include without limitation the following:
- DAY SHIFT STAFF: One (1) x Grade D
- NIGHT SHIFT STAFF: Two (2) x Grade D
- Availability of guard / security personnel onsite over weekends and public holidays.
The Centre is unable to provide accommodation for onsite personnel over the contract period, and use of local staff is encouraged.
- Service Providers must submit the proof of valid registration with PSIRA in order for their quotations to be considered;
- Proof of valid firearms licences must be submitted in order for the quotations to be considered (for back-up purposes);
- Proof of ability to provide three Grade D Security Guards and the Security Guards Certificates must be submitted with the quotation;
- Security Guards equipment(e.g. Cellphone) and uniform will be provided by the appointed service provider; and
- A Service Level Agreement will be developed and signed with the appointed service provider.
The closing date and time for the submission of quotations is Friday, 08 September 2017 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid Tax Clearance Certificate or proof of valid status of Tax matters (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr. Z. Duze or Mr S. Singeni
Chris Hani Development Agency
64 Price Alfred Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org