RFQ Ref: 005 /17-18
- KEITH NGESI MEDIA, BBBEE LEVEL 1, R 33 250.00.
KEITH NGESI WAS AWARDED THE ORDER.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
RFQ Ref: 005 /17-18
Proposals and quotations are hereby requested for the Production of the CHDA Corporate DVD according to the following Terms of Reference:
A proposal for the Production of the CHDA Corporate DVD must respond to, but not be limited to the following deliverables/requirements:
- +/- 4 minutes DVD production;
- Experienced voice-over artist to outline the CHDA establishment, mandate, business, successes and future plans;
- The Corporate DVD must show the CHDA programs, both in colourful motion pictures and colourful images;
- CHDA stakeholders must be mentioned on the DVD;
- The Corporate DVD must be relevant for marketing the Agency for a period of more than three years;
- The DVD production should not exceed 48 hours;
- The Corporate DVD should be suitable for on-line radio and normal radio advertisements production;
- The Service Provider must be able to later utilize the DVD for producing a CHDA advert which will be broadcasted on on-line radio and relevant Community radio stations within the Eastern Cape;
- The Corporate DVD should be suitable for Social Media advertising e.g. YouTube, Face Book or Sound Cloud, etc.;
- Ten copies of the DVD must be produced; and
- The soft copy of the Corporate DVD must be delivered to the Agency which will then have full right to any broadcasting or further production of the DVD.
OTHER COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS:
- A clear project proposal with a price quotation must be submitted for pre-qualification;
- The CV of an experienced Project Manager and the voice-over artist must be submitted with the Proposal;
- The service provider must have at least one year of media production and contactable references in order for the proposal /quotation to be considered;
- The DVD sample must be approved by the Project Manager before the final production;
- The project completion will be approved/signed off after the delivery and inspection of the soft copy and the ten DVD copies of the production.
RFQ/P Closing date and time is Tuesday, 8 August 2017 at 15h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr S. Singeni or Ms. Z. Xabadiya
Chris Hani Development Agency
15 Warner Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com