RFQ Ref: 003 /17-18
- QWATI-TOLO FARMS, R 120 300.00, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- YASA TRADING PROJECTS, R 240 222.54, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- MASIYABU TRADING, R 257 184.00, BBBEE LEVEL 1
- DICLA TRAINING PROJECTS, R 248 827.80, BBBEE LEVEL 1
THE ORDER WAS AWARDED TO QWATI-TOLO FARMS.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
RFQ Ref: 003 /17-18
Quotations/Proposals are hereby requested for the Supply and delivery of diesel with a suitable container according to the following Terms of Reference/ Specifications:
- Supply and delivery of 10 000 litres of 500pp diesel
- Diesel must be supplied in a suitable +/- 10 000 litres container
- The container will be left at the project site until the full consumption of the diesel (for +/- 60 days or less)
- The diesel must be delivered to the site within three days after the Purchase Order has been issued
- The project site is at Gubenxa Valley which is 50km outside Elliot on the R56 road to Ugie.
OTHER COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS:
- Proof of the diesel container availability must be submitted with the quotation by this RFQ closing date e.g. Affidavit / signed consent letter for hiring the container and/ or copies of the container ownership documents (The bidder needs to confirm the availability of a container in a form of a letter or affidavit and agreeing to leave the container at the project site for a period of 60 days).
- The Delivery Note will be approved/signed off after the goods inspection which will be done at the site by the Project Manager.
RFQ/P Closing date and time is Monday, 14 August 2017 at 12h00.
Suppliers must take particular note of the following:
- Submit a copy of the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration summary report (If it was never submitted before)
- Service providers should also complete & submit the MBD 4 form to declare the interest of the Directors of the Company (If the MBD 4 Form was never submitted with the Supplier Database forms)
- Submit the valid B-BBEE certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- Submit a valid original Tax Clearance Certificate (If it was never submitted before)
- If a supplier is not a VAT vendor, VAT must not be included, otherwise all the prices must include VAT.
Evaluation criteria (Only applicable to quotations equal to/ above R 30 000.00)
- This is an 80/20 preference points system quotation
- Price is allocated up to 80 points
- B-BBEE is allocated up to 20 points
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr S. Singeni or Mr Z. Duze
Chris Hani Development Agency
15 Warner Street
Tel no. 045 838 2195
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com