CHDA shall assume a leading role in identifying, assessing and packaging investment opportunities focusing on agro-business vertical integrated model. Further engage new markets that have a potential to rejuvenate regional economy or re-generation, existing business retention, new investment and/or accelerated private sector investment through the following interventions:
1) Promote sustainable vertically integrated agro-business model that ensures broader economic beneficiation within the region,
2) Facilitate the revitalization of Queenstown Industrial Park thereby attracting much needed investment in the district economy
3) Fostering local business linkages between small & medium enterprise and commercial business,
4) Facilitation access to markets both regional, provincial, nationally and extports.
5) Promote creation and/or improvement of enabling environment for business