CHDA LAUNCHES CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST BY YOUTH OWNED SMME'S TO PARTICIPATE IN BUSINESS TRAINING INITIATIVE
The Chris Hani Development Agency (CHDA) is a state owned company (SOC), wholly owned by the Chris Hani District Municipality. The agency has been discharged with the mandate of being a development agency enabling, facilitating and managing local economic development programmes in the Chris Hani District. One of CHDA’s critical programmes which has an objective of transforming the economic outlook of the District is that of Small Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMM’s) Development.
Express CHDA is therefore inviting Expression of Interest from youth (only from age 18 up to 35 year olds), who have interest on establishing their own business entities and/ or who are currently within the stages of establishing their own businesses, for registering into a database of participants of our business establishment trainings programme. The programme may include theoretical trainings, practical trainings as well as mentorship for periods that will be determined for each different business sector.
The CHDA business development focus areas in support of the District’s developmental agenda include the following sectors:
- Agriculture inclusive of agro -processing
- Tourism and hospitality
- Arts and creative industry
- Public relations, branding, and marketing
- Media, Information, communication and technology
- Expression of Interest proposals through letters
- Certified copy of the South African Identity document.
- Submission of the proof of residence in the Chris Hani District
- Proof of at least a Grade 10 education qualification inclusive of young people who are innovative enough to continue with education at the same acquire the business skills.
Submissions should be through email address: email@example.com or hand delivered to the CHDA Offices at the physical address which is indicated below.
Due date: 31st October 2019 at 16h00
For enquiries please contact the Project Manager Special Project: Mrs N. Nyukwana on 045 807 4004 or at firstname.lastname@example.org